Thursday, November 13, 2014

Don’t You Love Me Anymore? The Critical Care of Past Board Members - NPQ - Nonprofit Quarterly

Don’t You Love Me Anymore? The Critical Care of Past Board Members - NPQ - Nonprofit Quarterly: "I served on your board for two consecutive three-year terms. I was re-nominated for that second term because I was doing a good job.

I rarely missed a board meeting or a committee meeting. Each year, I gave a gift, steadily increasing it over the years. I volunteered to take on some one-off tasks, based on my profession and my experience.

You gave me a nice book when I stepped down. You said complimentary things at the farewell board meeting. You sent me a nice letter, too. Truly, the farewell activities were kind and gracious.

But then…I never heard from you again."



'via Blog this'

No comments: